Join Our Club
Thank you for your interest in our club.
How do I become a member of CASA?
- All members are required to have current NRA membership for the entire term of membership at CASA.
- All members must be 21 years of age and legally be able to own a handgun in the state of Arkansas or be a member of law enforcement, the military, or accompanied by an adult relative or guardian when possessing a handgun.
- All perspective members are required to meet with a Board of Director (BOD) at a CASA match for a short interview, orientation, and to illustrate your safe gun handling skills. There is usually a BOD member at every pistol match held at CASA. CASA hosts three (3) matches a month, so please view the Calendar to see the date of upcoming matches. We recommend that you watch and visit during the match.
Be prepared to shoot two or three matches before membership approval. The BOD suggests shooting a pistol match of USPSA, IDPA, Steel Challenge, or all three. The BOD determines how many matches you have to shoot, and your ability to demonstrate safe gun handling skills.
- After your approval of shooting safely, the BOD will vote. If you are accepted, you will have to undergo a CASA rule, safety, and orientation process at the range. After your completion of that, you will be given a key in exchange for your next calendar year’s dues of $250 plus a $100 joining fee and all the completed paperwork. Paperwork will be provided to you once you show interest in joining the club. Everyone’s first year costs $250 plus a $100 joining fee. The fees you pay in the future can be less if you complete a certain amount of criteria. If you just use the range for plinking and are not a competitor, your membership dues will remain at $250 a year. If you compete in five (5) matches at CASA and complete eight (8) hours of work organized by the CASA BOD, then your fees for the following year will be $125. Members are encouraged to compete in CASA matches, but it is not a requirement.
CASA Membership Fees:
- First year’s annual membership dues are $250 per year, which allows you full access to the club and its facilities.
- First year’s nonrefundable joining fee is $100.
- Second consecutive year’s annual membership dues are $125 for a competitive member and $250 for a non-competitive member.
Remember, EVERY member has to have his/her NRA number on the form and it has to be current. NO EXCEPTIONS. Also, if you are signing up as a competitor, you must be a current member of IDPA, USPSA, or shoot Steel Challenge regularly with us. If you are not up to date with your shooting league membership, you can renew via the Internet or by phone. If you still cannot get a copy after all this, call CASA Cell Phone at 501-400-4104 between 9:00 AM and 7:00 PM.
Keep in mind that membership requirements changed it 2013. Please review the Membership Policy for details.