March USPSA Match Cancelled

Hello Shooters,

We are sorry to inform you all that due to the terrible range conditions and the forecast for an 80% chance of rain on Sunday the CASA USPSA team has decided to cancel the match scheduled for Sunday 3/8/15.  We will notify you all if we decide to reschedule the match for later in the month.  We were looking forward to the match as we had something different for you but such is life.  We will spring it on you another time.  We hope to see you soon.




Leave a Comment