March 2nd USPSA Club Match – CANCELLED

Unfortunately, once again we will be CANCELLING this month’s USPSA Club Match due to potential inclement weather.  Looking at multiple computer models and forecasts we have decided to forgo having the match tomorrow.

If possible we will be making the match up at a later date.

CASA BOD

Leave a Comment